Introduction of Rwandan e-Transit Visa
Rwandan e-Transit Visa is one kind of the Rwandan eVisa that can be applied completely online.
Rwandan e-Transit Visa is provided for non-Rwandan travellers who need transiting in Rwanda.
- Read also: What is the Rwandan eVisa?
- Read also: How to apply for Rwandan eVisa?
Rwandan e-Transit visa can only be used for transiting only. If you travel to Rwanda for tourism or business purpose, see Rwandan e-Tourism visa and Rwandan e-Business visa. If you want to travel to Rwanda, Uganda and Kenya with multiple entries, you may apply for East Africa Tourist Visa.
There are many available countries which are permitted for Rwandan eVisa application.
- Check the eligibility: Check Requirements
There are many designated entrances for Rwandan eVisa.
- Check more with the following: Eligible Entrances
Rwandan e-Transit Visa is only available for single entry.
Rwandan e-Transit Visa is only valid for 72 hours of transiting, counting from the time the applicant intends to enter Rwanda to the time applicant leaves Rwanda to a third country.
Visa validity and the period of stay counts from the date the applicant intends to enter Rwanda. Therefore, when applying for Rwandan eVisa, remember to choose carefully the proposed date of arrival.
When receiving the eVisa via email, it is recommended that you print it out and present to get the stamp on your passport at the Immigration Counter in Rwanda. Soft copies may not be accepted.
We truly hope that this information can help you know clearly about the Rwandan eVisa and make accurate, reliable and timely decisions.
The visa fees for Rwandan eVisa consist of 2 kinds of fee: service fee and Government fee.
Service fee is charged for helping you to get Rwandan eVisa as rapid as possible.
Government fee is charged by the policy of the Government of Rwanda.
- Check here: Visa Fee (Government fee and service fee)
Document requirements for Rwandan e-Transit Visa
Documents required to apply for Rwandan eVisa is very simple as below:
1. The scan of bio-page of the applicant's passport, which must contain all personal particulars.
2. The applicant's itinerary. It should consist of a confirmed booking of a flight from Rwanda to a third country or other acceptable plans to depart Rwanda within 72 hours of arrival.
3. The applicant's detailed information must have the names of your parents and your spouse (if married), your current address and phone number.
- Our professional support center all the time will help the travellers get Rwandan Transit Visa online as soon as possible.
- Rwandan e-Transit Visa will not only save your time and money for you to enjoy your trip.
- Read also: Document Requirements for Rwandan eVisa
- Read also: Rwandan eVisa application form
For any assistance, please call 24h professional support center below or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org