Introduction of Rwandan e-Tourist Visa
Rwandan e-Tourist Visa is one kind of the Rwandan eVisa that can be applied completely online.
Rwandan e-Tourist Visa is provided for non-Rwandan visitors who want to travel to Rwanda for Tourism.
- Read also: What is the Rwandan eVisa?
- Read also: How to apply for Rwandan eVisa?
Only the following activities are permitted with Rwandan eVisa for Tourism:
- Short term recreation
- Casual visit to meet friends or relatives
There are many available countries that are permitted for Rwandan eVisa application.
- Check the eligibility: Check Requirements
There are many designated entrances for Rwandan eVisa.
- Check more with the following: Eligible Entrances
Rwandan e-Tourist Visa can come with a single entry or multiple entries.
Rwandan e-Tourist Single Entry Visa has a validity of 30 days from the intended date of arrival and applicants to stay in Rwanda within these 30 days (except for nationals of COMESA countries that can stay in Rwanda up to 3 months).
Rwandan e-Tourist Multiple Entry Visa has a validity of 3 months from the intended date of arrival and applicants to stay in Rwanda within these 3 months.
Visa validity and the period of stay count from the date the applicant intends to enter Rwanda. Therefore, when applying for Rwandan eVisa, remember to choose carefully the proposed date of arrival.
When receiving the eVisa via email, it is recommended that you print it out and present to get the stamp on your passport at the Immigration Counter in Rwanda. Soft copies may not be accepted.
We truly hope that this information can help you know clearly about the Rwandan eVisa and make accurate, reliable and timely decisions.
The visa fees for Rwandan eVisa consist of 2 kinds of fee: service fee and Government fee.
Service fee is charged for helping you to get Rwandan eVisa as rapid as possible.
Government fee is charged by the policy of the Government of Rwanda.
- Check here: Visa Fee (Government fee and service fee)
Document requirements for Rwandan e-Tourist Visa
Documents required to apply for Rwandan eVisa is very simple.
1. Applicant needs to send the scan of bio-page of their passport, which must contain all personal particulars.
2. Applicant’s detailed information must have the names of your parents and your spouse (if married), your current address and phone number.
- With our professional support center all the time, Rwandan Tourist Visa online will help the tourists enjoy their trips as comfortably as possible.
- Rwandan e-Tourist Visa will not only save your time and money but also make you confident to travel more easily to Rwanda.
- Read also: Document Requirements for Rwandan eVisa
- Read also: Rwandan eVisa application form
For any assistance, please call 24h professional support center below or send an email to email@example.com